- Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II
- Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising Expansion Pack
Enter the grim darkness of the future where there is only war, in the Gold Edition of the acclaimed real-time strategy PC game franchise, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II. Including both the original game, Dawn of War II, and the standalone expansion Dawn of War: Chaos Rising, the Dawn of War II Gold Edition challenges players to use the Space Marines to defend humanity from a variety of ravenous alien factions, as well as the traitorous Chaos Space Marines. The Gold Edition contains two single player campaigns, five factions to command in online multiplayer, a co-op gameplay options and more.
Dawn of War II – Defend the Imperium of Man:
- Simplified Entry Point – Whether you’re new to the RTS genre or a seasoned veteran, Dawn of War II gets you into the action quickly and easily. Learn the game at your own pace and get ready to save the galaxy.
- Brutal Front-line Action and Tactics – Get straight into the action and experience intense melee and devastating ranged combat. Use vicious melee sync-kills to obliterate your enemies. Outsmart your opponents – using dynamic and destructible environments to suppress, flank and destroy your foes.
- An Epic Single Player Campaign – Command an elite Space Marine strike force, developing the skills and abilities of your squads and commander as you progress through the game.
- Persistent Long-term Goals – Customize your Space Marines with persistent leveling and unlockable special abilities. Equip them with the hundreds of unique weapons and items you earn through mission rewards and battlefield drops.
- Online Multiplayer – Play through the entire single player campaign cooperatively with a friend, at any point in the game, anytime, or go it alone as any of the four factions against online competition.
- Next Generation RTS Engine – Utilizing Relic’s proprietary Essence Engine 2.0 to deliver cinematic visuals, detailed graphics and special effects.
Chaos Rising Expansion – Stand Against the Forces of Chaos:
- New Single Player Missions – Continue your fight against the enemies of the Emperor and use your Space Marine squads’ wargear, abilities, and experience to battle Chaos in 15 new missions.
- New Environment and Multiplayer Maps – New ice planet graphics set increases visual diversity and adds 7 new multiplayer maps. Six-player multiplayer support available online.
- Aspire to Glory – Build your existing squads up to level 30 and unlock even more devastating abilities.
- Chaos Corruption Mechanic – New single player mechanic allows you to equip incredibly powerful equipment that corrupts your squad and will guide the story towards or away from the corrupting influence of Chaos.
- Five Multiplayer Factions – Swear loyalty to the Chaos Gods and play as the bloodthirsty Chaos Space Marines or any of the other four factions in multiplayer battles against both Chaos Rising and Dawn of War II owners.
- New Units – New units for the Space Marines, Ork, Eldar, and Tyranid armies.
- 2 New Last Stand Heroes – Face off against the relentless horde as either the Chaos Sorcerer or Tyranid Hive Tyrant.