- Might & Magic Heroes VI
- Might & Magic Heroes VI – Pirates of the Savage Sea Adventure Pack
- Might & Magic Heroes VI – Danse Macabre Adventure Pack
Battle for control of the mythical world of Ashan in the epic fantasy adventure Might and Magic Heroes 6. Play as one of the five heirs of the troubled Griffin Dynasty who must battle to determine the fate of the lands of Thallan during the turbulent times that followed the second Blood Moon Eclipse. Play as the head of one of Ashan’s five factions, and seek to win the kingdom through your skill and arcane knowledge in a combination of RPG and turn-based strategy play unique to the Might and Magic series. Download Might and Magic Heroes 6 Gold for its saga of the Griffin Dynasty’s rise to power, as well as exclusive content that expands on elements from the past episodes of Might and Magic.
Fan Favorites in Two Original Tales
Download Might and Magic Heroes IV Gold for PC to enjoy two new, complete stories involving memorable characters from previous installments of Might and Magic. In Pirates of the Savage Sea, play as Crag Hack, fearless Barbarian of Ashan, as he seeks to unravel the mystery of the fate of ships that go missing during sudden, devastating storms. Danse Macabre reintroduces the starkly villainous Sandro, a lich whose unquenchable lust for power drives him to resume his place at the head of the spider cult regardless of the consequences. Play as Sandro, and use your raven pet Alma to spy for you as you seek the possession of the most powerful relic available to the shadowy worlds of Ashan – the Staff of the Netherworld.
Explore the rich history of the fictional series universe in two maps available in Might and Magic Heroes VI Gold. Use the map of Enroth, the land that formed the setting of the first two episodes of Might and Magic, as it is torn asunder by the Succession Wars in a scenario exclusive to the Gold Edition. Look into the earliest history of Might and Magic, and visit its most ancient world in the scenario map “A Princess of VARN.” The events of this mini-adventure occur just after the conclusion of the first installment of the Might and Magic saga.
Share Your Game with Conflux
Take part in a Might and Magic Heroes 6 community with Conflux, the online portal that lets you share the experience with your friends. Establish a profile that collects your stats and showcases a favorite hero. Create your own dynasty in Conflux, and customize it to your liking, selecting dynasty traits and weapons that give you an advantage across the map. Satisfy dynasty achievements, and collect dynasty seals to spend at the Altar of Wishes, where you unlock valuable traits. In Conflux, you also create a compendium of the beasts that you encounter as you play. While fully playable offline, Might and Magic offers additional features that extend your involvement with the densely imagined world of Ashan.
Reputation: Blood or Tears
Decide whether your character is to make his way to victory and vindication through the path of blood or the path of tears. This reputation system new to Might and Magic Heroes 6 offers you two dynamic, but very different, ways of approaching your encounters with the richly realized world around you. Select the path of blood, one of might and force, to play as a renegade. Take the path of tears, the way of consideration and reflection, to play as a paragon. Regardless of which path you choose, remain true to it, despite temptations to veer from its course.
• Experience a unique mix of turn-based strategy and RPG: Explore extra-large adventure maps, collect resources, and build extraordinary cities. Perfect your tactics to level up your heroes, recruit troops, and lead them to combat on tactical battle maps.
• Shape your destiny: Lead the Heroes of the Griffin Dynasty through an intriguing scenario. Choose your path between Blood & Tears, and customize your gaming experience with an all-new Reputation system.
• Unveil new secrets of Ashan: Experience two original and breathtaking stories starring two fan-favorite Legacy Heroes – Crag Hack and Sandro.
• Explore the past of Might & Magic: The ancient world of VARN is back in the largest map ever created for Might & Magic Heroes VI.
• Rediscover the richness of the Might & Magic universe: Discover fantastic landscapes and creatures from the world of Ashan, enjoy improved 3D designs, and brand-new Townscreens.
• Share with the community: Compete with your friends using a new and intelligent online community interface: The Conflux.
• Exclusive map for the Gold Edition: Survive the infamous Succession Wars in this scenario based on the original Might & Magic world of Enroth.