Iron Grip: Warlord invigorates tower defense with first-person shooter elements to give a new twist to the genre.
It puts you in the heat of the battle, fighting off hordes of AI-controlled invaders. Play alone or with friends, in a diverse and challenging struggle to save all of Atelia.
Iron Grip: Warlord is set in an alternate universe where you take on the role of an Atelian Warlord. Gain power by killing the enemy or gathering valuables. Use this power to increase your personal arsenal or build structures to aid you in battle. Protect the Stronghold against waves of infantry, tanks and other powerful enemies. If the Stronghold falls, the defenders will surely lose heart and the battle will be lost. Do you have what it takes to defend your country?
The Scorched Earth DLC adds new weapons and enemies to the classic Warlord gameplay, and for the first time you can directly compete with your friends in Deathmatch mode!
- Online co-op multiplayer with up to 8 players
- A new twist on popular tower defense gameplay
- Eight richly detailed maps
- Engaging and challenging battles
- Diverse enemy units, including the massive walkers, hordes of infantry, and the fearsome officer
- Beautiful concept artwork and stylistic art design
- Play single player with AI bots, or team up with other people over LAN or internet
- With Warlord, you’re never bored! Enemies have many different abilities and teamwork is essential if you are going to survive
- New Game Mode: Deathmatch – Play exciting competitive matches where kills with weaker weapons earn you more points
- New Map Weapon: Rocket Launcher – a devastating one shot weapon
- New Map Weapon: Propaganda Radio – enrage nearby Confederates into attacking everything around them, friend or foe
- New Enemy: Confederate Spy – these stealthy foes will try to call in airstrikes on your defenses
- New Enemy: Confederate Engineer – make sure to stop them before they can build the deadly Deathhand missile launcher