The supersized city-builder
Design, build, and manage the world’s largest and most diverse cities in Cities XXL. Bigger and better than ever before with a more powerful game engine and new interface, become the mayor of your very own sprawling metropolis. With town-planning including home locations, retail plots, offices, industry and infrastructure across 47 architectural styles and1000+ buildings, manage the happiness of your city’s denizens, with leisure activities, landmarks, and ecology and pollution management. With new structures, but also all-new ecological buildings and upgrades, such as the park-and-ride, electric car dealership, and bike hire, Cities XXL offers a greener approach!
Manage the economy by sharing resources between all of your cities across over 65 maps (including new landscapes and environments) throughout the ‘Cities Planet’: trade anything from waste management to oil, fuel, and water – even holidaymakers and workers. Finally, create, share and download user crafted content via the Steam Workshop – an endless supply of user-curated content. From scenic villages to economic powerhouses, build, manage, and grow the city of your dreams in Cities XXL.
- 1000+ unique-looking buildings to bring your city to life
- 47 Architectural styles from many different cultures around the world
- NEW: Over 65 varied landscapes including 5 new environments to develop on, from snowy alps to green meadows and seaside resorts
- NEW: A powerful and improved game engine for an experience that stretches your city to the limits
- Fine management of road traffic and public transportation networks (buses, railways)
- NEW: New ‘green’ options such as industrial building upgrades, and all-new ecological structures like the park & ride bus company and bicycle rental services
- NEW: Localized pollution levels to target and manage, including noise and smoke
- NEW: New skies and moods to set the perfect backdrop to your cityscape
- NEW: Create, share and download more easily an endless new supply of user-created content, thanks to the integration of Steam Workshop