– Four Super Features
As a Battlefield Hardline Premium member, you can look forward to four Super Features, designed to make the gaming experience richer and more personalized. The four features are:
- Masks – New player masks with unique gameplay benefits tied to the theme of each mask.
- Gun Bench – Provides players with the ability to visually customize their weapons and track their kills per weapon.
- Competitive Play – Support for competitive play through Battlefield Hardline Premium-access only tournaments and ladders.
- Legendary Status – Provides replayability of the entire progression system.
– Four Expansion Packs
On top of this, Battlefield Hardline Premium members will be able to enjoy four digital expansion packs featuring all-new multiplayer maps, modes, vehicles and in-game content. Remember: you’ll get a 2-week head start* with these expansions if you go Premium. Here’s what’s coming up:
- Battlefield Hardline: Criminal Activity – Players have to make a name for themselves in fast-paced, highly-destructible new maps littered with small-time crime jobs. Available summer 2015.
- Battlefield Hardline: Robbery – Take down the opposition head on and progress through key locations with major cinematic action. Available summer 2015.
- Battlefield Hardline: Getaway – This is frantic, high-speed chases that immerse players deeper in the heist. Available fall 2015.
- Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal – There is a rat in every operation and players will have to find out who to trust. Available winter early 2016.
– More Battlefield Hardline Premium Perks
It doesn’t stop there. More perks are lined up for you if you decide to become a Battlefield Hardline Premium member.
- Two weeks early access to all expansion packs
- 12 Gold Battlepacks
- New personalization options including gun camos, ammo skins, and more Battlefield Hardline Premium exclusive in-game items
- Access to double-XP, in-game missions, and more Battlefield Hardline Premium exclusive events
- Priority position in server queues
Battlefield: Hardline features a whole new variety of game play that breaks away from the traditional Battlefield game modes. The focus of the game has been shifted to police and the “war on crime”, breaking away from the military background that has spanned the series up to now. As such, the main factions in Hardline are the police Special Response Units and the criminals. Players will have access to various military-grade weapons and vehicles, as well as having police equipment such as Tasers and handcuffs.
– Master the Heist like a Pro
A security truck loaded with cash lays abandoned in a parking garage, and you only have seconds to cram as much cash as possible into your backpack before the cops arrive. Stray notes flutter behind you as you make a mad dash for the elevators. When you get to the roof a teammate jumps on the zip-line, but you choose a more direct route and swan-dive over the edge of the building. Your chute deploys. Bullets are whizzing far too close for comfort. The moment you hit the pavement it’s a straight-out sprint to the getaway van. Sirens are blaring. Cops are on the way. And that’s when you notice the massive crane crashing down. This is just a day in the life of the Battlefield Hardline player.
– Dramatic cops vs. criminals campaign
Crafted by the storytellers at Visceral, developers of the exceptional Dead Space trilogy, Hardline’s single-player story puts you in the shoes of detective Nick Mendoza in an episodic crime drama. Lead your crew and employ new tactics to gather intel, obtain warrants, and make non-lethal arrests.
– The fastest Battlefield ever!
The change from military conflicts to criminal encounters makes for a new, fast-paced take on Battlefield that has you playing on both sides of the law. Pull off the perfect heist and zip-line between buildings to get away with the loot, or chase criminals in intense pursuits at break-neck speeds and take them down – either way, the action will keep you on your toes. Even so, this is a true Battlefield experience. With fully destructible environments, modern-day weaponry, high-performance vehicles, and epic encounters, you’ll feel right at home!
– New modes, new gadgets, new strategies
While classic Battlefield modes like Conquest remain intact, Battlefield Hardline features four all-new modes. Steal cash from armored trucks and make an escape in Heist; fight for control of a crate of loot in Blood Money; chase down criminals at high speeds in Hotwire; and save hostages in Rescue. Plus, new gadgets like the grappling hook and zip-line will change the way you think about every situation.